Highlands Behavioral Health System is a key member of the Front Range mental health services continuum.
HBHS proudly partners with a variety of non-profit, mental health and suicide prevention advocacy organizations. The hospital also works closely with a wide selection of community-based clinical therapists who counsel patients after discharge.
- Action Alliance Partnership
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – Colorado Chapter
- Carson J. Spencer Foundation
- Douglas/Arapahoe Suicide Prevention Alliance
- Pikes Peak Suicide Prevention
- AllHealth Network
- Aurora Mental Health Center
- Metro Denver Partners
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Colorado
- Second Wind Fund
Highlands Behavioral Health System and HelpPRO have collaborated to develop a community resource for people seeking therapists for outpatient care.